Soak in the green vibe of the hills or be a part of their world-class festivals and fairs.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Discovery
Activity Level Challenging
Lazily sprawled like one prehistoric behemoth, Assam is very well located along the length of the Brahmaputra valley. It is one of the biggest and definitely the most accessible of the different Northeastern States of India. A trip to North East India will sweep you off your feet!
- Traditional welcome on arrival by Gamusa (a piece of cloth used to gift as a token of love & respect)
- Daily Breakfast
- Exclusive a/c vehicle at disposal for transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary
- Service of an experienced driver for 12 hours per day up to maximum 08:00 PM
- Luxury Taxes, Parking, Toll taxes, Drivers Allowance etc.GST 5%
- Air Fare/Train fare
- Entry fee for Sightseeing
- Water activity charges at Umium, Dawki, Wards Lake
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity
- Mineral/soft/hard drinks
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion
Shillong – Arrival, Sightseeing
On the way to Shillong, you can stopover and see places on the route. Check-in to the hotel and overnight stay.
Cherrapunjee – Transfer
You can visit Shillong peak and Elephanta falls on the way to Cherrapunjee. You will have an overnight stay at Cherrapunjee
Cherrapunjee – Nature Walk
After breakfast, head out for trekking to the Double Decker living root bridge. Overnight stay in Cherrapunjee.
Shillong - Transfer
You will be taken to Dawki from Cherrapunjee and then to Mwylynnong. You can see many places. After that, you will be transferred to Shillong for an overnight stay.
Shillong - Sightseeing
Have breakfast and go sightseeing in Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Guwahati - Transfer
Have breakfast, check-out from the hotel, and drive to Guwahati. Check-in at the hotel and then visit stunning places.
Guwahati - Sightseeing
Have breakfast, and then explore gorgeous places in Guwahati for Overnight stay.
After breakfast, depart to your destination.
The best time to visit Shillong is between September and May. You will find pleasure in this timeframe.
You can try:
Fun activities at Wards Lake
Some of the must-visit places are:
Don Bosco Museum